Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bisous

Him: You think too much.

Me: Ya, I know...

Him: It's not good for you. Just go with it.

I laugh awkwardly - it seems to be turning into my standard response when I don't know what to say. He's caught onto that pretty quickly.

Him: I never feel shameful. There's no point; why should I care about what other people think?

I smile.

Me: Ya, I noticed that...something about you shoving me into your bedroom without warning and all my friends going silent from the hilariousness of it all.

He keeps staring at me. He quickly looks down at my lips then back at my eyes.

So we kiss in the bar.

Him: Bisou?

Me: Bisou.

We kiss some more.

I wish I could show you the hilarious awkward look we're giving one-another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. nice tag. "shut up brain"

haha. "shut brain, before i stab you with a que-tip"