Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Missing In Action

I realize I've haven't been posting much.

The reason for that is that I've just been feeling extremely unmotivated when it comes to writing stuff on the computer. This is especially true for work. Since my foot injury (which is all healed up now!) I've been completely unmotivated for sitting in front a computer for work/meetings or blog writing. When I was hurt, all I did was work. Now, my mind is just back-lashing at the thought of spending EVEN MORE time at a keyboard. Even if I'm in front of the computer screen, for work, I don't even have the motivation to open up my work programs to get something done. Suffice to say: I'm not making a lot of money. Of course, I have few expenses so that doesn't really matter...

It doesn't help that an opportunity to release some steam hasn't produced itself, when an adventure in upstate New York was canceled the day-of due to Kieran's car dying in Quebec City.

On a more positive note, I have been out living life instead of being cooped up at home. As you can guess by two posts lower, at times I'm sort of going crazy, but I'm still having fun. I've had plenty of mildly interested stories...that I will hopefully write once I get the strength to go through the process.


Oh ya, you should thanks Guy from Chicago - he wrote me an email that kicked me in the ass enough to write this post. Cheers Justin.

No comments: