Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy Brain

I'm getting the distinct impression that Kieran's roommate is flirting with me.

Just to clarify right off the bat: this roommate it a guy about my age and is gay.

Also just to clarify straight away: even if he was interested in me, I would not be interested in him.

For most individuals, it's easy to perceive when other people are flirting with them. Clearly though, I'm not most people. Like I've said a few times before, I frankly suck at interpreting flirtation and "checking others out with their eyes", unless it's embarrassingly clear - as in the other person is continuously rubbing their hand over my chest for 2 hours while constantly repeating my name (Yes, a very true and awkward night).

There's a pretty high chance that he's just being friendly. We get along well, I talk with him when I'm over to hangout with Kieran and he's a funny guy.

He has this odd way of talking with me, while not looking directly at me. He asks me plenty of questions about myself and we talk about all the random subjects that come to mind. He constantly laughs and smiles with a smirk, but always looks away from me when he does this.

As I'm typing this, I'm starting to wonder why I'm even thinking about this. Why do I need to know if he's flirting or not, if the end result, regardless, will be me not dating him? I don't want to lead him on, but even if that is the case I don't think it would be considered mean for me to be simply talking with him on a normal level.

Uh, I'm over thinking all of this, and it's all because he's gay.

See what gay people do to me? They make me think all crazy when there's no reason to!

Damn you crazy homosexuals! Stop turning me into some stereotypical little girl from highschool, who thinks he whole world will come to a crashing halt if the boy she finds cute doesn't wave to her one day.

And to end this post that started going in one direction and ended in another, here is random real-person intimacy and hotness, stolen from the internet:

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Yes - our plan to turn you MAD is working! WOOT!

Thomas said...

AAAHHHH! It's the Gay Agenda in action!