Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wet Dreams

Groups of friends should instigate more dinner parties. I'm talking about the make-the-food-at-home and invite everyone over, so talk, drink, eat and laugh together for an evening. I feel really good that mine went so well yesterday.

Here's the best comment of the night:

Tim: You think that's awkward? You don't know awkward! I still have wet-dreams! I am a 23 year old grown man, and I get wet dreams! In fact, when I was in Vancouver with my family this fall and we shared a bed one night, I had a wet dream. So in the middle of the night I had semen going down my leg, while sharing a bed with my Mom and sister. YOU DON'T KNOW AWKWARD AT ALL!

Mike: !!!
Liz: !!!
Xav: !!!
Me: !!!
[Mike's and Tim's Girlfriends]: !!!

All of us: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment: