Sunday, March 15, 2009

Strange Antics

As you might be able to tell, I'm making up for the not-so-much posting I've done this last week and the most likely not-so-much posting I will be doing this next week. I'm catching up because I like to keep up my general record of 20-30 posts a month.

If one recalls, I'm currently all alone at my parents' house. They have gone down to Florida for a month, leaving me free, comfortable and alone here. Ah, to walk around in my boxers/boxer-briefs again without weird glares.

Well, my Dad recently made an appearance back in Montreal. Apparently, something went haywire at the university, so he has needed to fly back here and step in for a week.

As rude as it is, when I arrived back home to find him watching TV one evening, I felt like he was an invader in my territory. How dare he show his face in MY home! Ya, it's actually their house...but I was so enjoying feeling like the master of my space!

Over the last few days he has made his presence known in the house, in ways that only he can provide: I constantly find butter covering the floor, cabinet handles and door handles. It's impossible for anyone to really make sense about this, whether its you strangers/the readers of this blog or whether it's me/his own family. Apparently though, when he butters his bread, it tends to go all over his hands (or fall onto the floor) and he feels the best way to wash it off is to wipe it onto any convenient edge.

I'm.....I'm kind of angry, but....I'm just mostly...speechless.

...

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE DO THIS!?

I'd like to say that I wonder about him, but I think I'm quite beyond that at this stage.

No comments: