Saturday, March 7, 2009

What 13 year olds do

Although I am tipsy/drunk, this is not a drunk post.

It is an aristocratic post. It is culture in it's purest form. We are the privileged. This is power in it's natural shape of knowledge....
...or compelte bullshit - you decide.

-------

I have a new method of writing, inspired by a previous drunk post. Blue writing now signifies writing in French. Comme ici pute, c'est ma propre example.

The normal white font writing is the translation that follows. In accordance with the previous blue sentence, here is the translation that follows: Look at this slut, this is the example.

Why do I even need to include the French version, since probably none of you even care? Well, that's simple:
This is my blog. The French language is part of my culture. Fuck you. I want it to be here, so here it is.... Bitch.

Moving on to the topic at hand....


This is one of the most amazing things I have overheard. It happened while I was waiting for my bus to take me downtown. It came from one particular 13 year old girl, hanging out with her other 13 year old girl friends in a park:

«Tu dois avaler.»

"You need to swallow."

My interest is peaked immediately and I focus on their conversation.

«Les gars, ils m'aiment parce qu` j'avale.»

"Guys like me because I swallow."

Hearing this, I burst out laughing. The group pf girls all look over at me. I can't hide the fact I was over listening to them and I just start laughing, while staring at them. My bus arrives coincidentally right then, so I walk on-board and I keep looking out the window and laughing at the girls, while they give me dirty looks.

Awesome. Just awesome.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Why do I feel this is directed square at me? [or is it wishful thinking]

Thomas said...

Haha, do you mean the "Fuck You...Bitch" part or the Swallowing part?