Saturday, March 14, 2009

Laughing To Myself

While I was showering this afternoon, I burst out laughing from remembering how I tackled my lady-friend in a bar, yesterday, and began humping her, while lying on the floor.

Two days go, I literally could not stop laughing for 15 minutes because I thought up the lamest/most wonderful joke, while showering.

I can distinctly remember two months ago when my laughing was so loud and long, that my Mom confronted me after I showered because she thought I was crying.

I love that I get so easily entertained by my own thoughts. Like you probably noticed, I chose examples of only showering because that's a moment I have just about everyday in which my mind doesn't get focused on anything in particular, so it has the chance to just wander. This doesn't only happen when I'm cleaning myself - my mind thinks up these hilarious and weird situations all the time when I'm doing really mundane stuff: washing the dishes, making lunch, riding the bus. There is no doubt in my mind that I've been pegged as the crazy dude on the bus a few times, when I start chuckling to myself for no visible reason.

This post isn't going on any real trajectory. I just felt like saying that I am really thankful for these ways I keep myself so entertained and in good humor. I would hope everyone does this.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

And this is why I like you.

Thomas said...

I blushed.

<3