Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pipecleaner Glasses

If ever you needed confirmation that my friends and I have the maturity of a perverted 9 year old, here it is.

Oh, the amazing things one can create with only pipe cleaners.


Completely unfair - she looks so much better with them than me.


I resign to either touching my nipple erotically or fake masturbating



Oh, the magical things one can make with popsicle sticks and laughter.

Pick a number to get your fortune.
(I hadn't seen one of those for years and years!)



Xav: I must choose carefully, because it will be my destiny...



Oh wow, he lucked out.
"You banged 42 dwarves (and they were hermaphrodite dwarves)"


On my attempt: I'm either being a little humble (ONLY 27 inches?) or my Mom has a big fan-base.



THE END

(I promise a real post tomorrow)

No comments: