Sunday, December 7, 2008

Purple Man

I'm sure you all remember the YouTube video "Shoes", with the main character named Kelly right? It was hit a huge hit a little over a year ago. The main actor/director guy also made a bunch of other videos, using the same character, called "Text Message Break-Up" and "Let me Borrow that Top".

OK, I'll give you a few minutes to jump on over to YouTube to check out the video again. No, I'm not going to post those up here...

No really, I don't mind waiting, I'm not hurt at all...

...I'll still be here....

...waiting...

...all on my lonesome...

...

OK! You're back now, perfect.
Alright, so do you remember that purple-leotard, with a cape guy? He liked to gyrate his hips when he appears in the videos?

Ya, him!

Well, the same creator of Kelly decided to make 3 mini-videos, just featuring this guy. He's a super hero performing very unimpressive feats. I love the videos because the purple guy is so weird and the other characters give him such awkward looks. A little part of me wishes I owned a purple leotard and cape...

So in the spirit of my previous post on movies, I've linked the 3 Purple Man Superhero videos below. I doubt they've been over-featured on the net yet, so enjoy.







No comments: