Sunday, April 5, 2009

Arrival Home of Parents

Mom: We'll be back at the house in about 2 hours. How've you been?

Thomas: Hehehe, funny you should ask that...um you'll see when you get here..

Mom: Oh no is the basement flooded!?

Thomas: No no, that's fine...

Mom: There was fire!?

Thomas: God, nothing's wrong with the house, all that's fine! I just sort of broke my foot...

Mom: So the basement isn't flooded!?

Thomas: NO IT'S NOT.


----------


Dad: Okay, let's hear it - how'd you hurt yourself?

Thomas: It's really lame... I just jumped down from this sort of elevated platform, in Mike's new apartment

Dad: Ya ya, I'm sure that's how it was. You were probably drinking and fell off a bar-stool!

Thomas: No no, I just hurt my foot by a complete fluke at his apartment.

Dad: Haha, ya sure....

No comments: