Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poor Yves

A few months ago, I blogged about a short conversation between my parents, which put the pieces together what should have been a very clear picture that a pair of family friends were gay. Here's the link for the post.

My Mom went out to have dinner with Gaby, my ex-gardienne and mother of Yves (of the gay couple Yves and Serge). They spoke about how each were doing. My Mom filled Gaby in on how our family's doing. She told us all about her kids. It turns out that Yves and Serge split up a few years ago, Yves pretty much went crazy blaming everyone else for his problems and is now estranged from Gaby. There goes that whole happy, hot gay couple image I had going in my head. Coincidentally 3 days ago I had a weird/great great me me sandwiched between Yves and Serge in bed, having a good make-out/fondle party.

Sorry guys. Not all stories end well.

We should all hope that our own will however end well.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Whoa, how did THAT end up happening?

Thomas said...

Man, I have no idea. I just feel bad for him.