Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Hey All

I've been busy with work, goofing-off and playing with myself. My fun this evening will be spent at the Halloween concert by Broken Social Scene and then getting trashed. Or trashed beforehand - really I'm open to either order.


Haha, take that little kids who want candy! Snow everywhere! Well, atleast it was 2 nights ago at my parents home. I'm inviting myself over now to grudgingly dice through my family's pumpkin to make an awesome Jack O' Latern. My parents will apologetically thank me for finding the time in my schedule to make it over. I actually love carving pumpkins and they both know that, but I think it's better this way for our own self-images...well, mine atleast.

And here is my concert costume:


Wonderfully/lame glow sticks wrapped around me. Yes, my body is in fact somewhere in there. 5$ very well spent. A few friends from Europe are coming out to the show, so they wanted to dress up sicne they've never experienced the North AMerican Halloween celebration. It should be a great time.

Cheers until tomorrow when I'll write-up a post about sex.

PS: I actually had way too much fun last night playing with the glowsticks in the dark.

No comments: