Saturday, October 11, 2008

Way to go Thomas...

I am completely infatuated with him and I can't stand it. Ever since we met on top of that abandoned building, I have not been able to stop thinking about him. He's so fucking cool and beautiful. Every moment I've seen him is just so perfect. He always has the most random, but relevant thing to say. When me smiles, his eyes light up and you just want to hold him forever. Of course, if you saw him you wouldn't want to keep your hands off him either.

How could you not luv that?

It's as if I've hit a second puberty. Since that first night I met him, I've been horny as hell ALL THE TIME. When I'm biking somewhere, I constantly turn my head because I keep thinking that I just saw him. Honestly, I'm starting to think that he has 100 look-a-likes that are following me. I've never been so obsessed with a guy - it kind of scares me.

At this point, Xav sometimes mentions his name on purpose, because he knows I get an instant hard-on and that I can't stop thinking about him. I've decided Xav is an asshole.

So what's bad about all this? We met 3 weeks before he had to leave Montreal to move the New York city, for work. So now, I've become infatuated/obsessed with the most perfect person, whom I will never see again.
Amazing - just f.u.c.k.i.n.g. amazing Thomas. You sure know how to pick 'em.

No comments: