Sunday, October 19, 2008

What's in a Name

To add onto the post below post, have you ever wondered where the blog name Winds That You Rise comes from?

First, click the play button for this song called Undertow by the Stars and then read on:





When I first decided I wanted to make a blog, I had a tough time trying to come up with a name. I couldn't think of anything clever or original, so I kind of just skipped that step for a while and designed the other blog features. Fast forward a bit of time, I was listening to the above song and I pretty much decided to steal their chorus phrase. I definitely like the song, I like its meaning and I like that fact that my blog's name sounds like improper grammar. The artists also currently live in Montreal. It is very much a name that suits me.

No comments: