Sunday, November 16, 2008

Changing My Statement

I want to take something back.

In yesterday's post, I said that it's fine that Guy from the Abandoned Building left and I didn't get a chance to have a one-on-one chat with him. I also said that it's fine we're just friends.

Well, I'm taking all that stuff back. It DOES bother me that I didn't get a chance to talk with him on my own and it DOES bother that we're just friends. He lives in a different city now and it's tough for us to keep in touch, so I did want a chance just to talk with him. I DO regret not still being involved with him, since I still find myself star-struck by him. Ever since he was added to my Facebook, if I ever see his profile I get distracted and reminiscent for at least 20 minutes.



A friend, whom I almost never speak with or see since he now lives in Los Angeles, told me a few weeks ago that I should have fought for him and maybe even followed him to New York. Would it have worked out? Probably not, but as he said: you can't just sit back and wait for things - you need to pursue them.

So yes, I am bothered by this. Like I ended my last post: life goes on. I will get over it, but I just want to clear up the fact that right now I am not perfectly Ok with the situation and that I am a little bothered.

I think this will be the last time I mention the Guy from the Abandoned Building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send him your blog link. And a music box that plays La Vie en Rose.

Thomas said...

Haha, as useful as it might be for him to read a few blog posts of mine, I think he'd be pretty creeped out about by being on the internet.

I youtubed the song suggestion and listened to Celine Dion sing it. Although a very nice and romantic song, I might have to drown myself if forced to listen to that multiple times.

Thanks for sharing!