Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hair and Halloween

Halloween's Broken Social Scene concert was amazing and the bar-hopping afterward was at the same level. I met up with Xav, Tim and another dude to go from bar-hopping, having 1 shot or 1 beer and then going to the next place. 8 bars later, we arrived in the middle of no-where to find a mechanical-bull machine! I've never seen one before but it was a lot of fun. We later got invited to a stranger's apartment (they just invited us in when walking by) and I only ended up getting home for 6am. My 10:30 am meeting that morning didn't go so well.

I'm happy with my new short haircut too. The bartender from the mechanical-bull bar gave me four free beers, so the hair must have worked. He wasn't particularly good-looking, but free beer is free beer!

I'll have to thank the my haircutter for this. When I got my hair cut 2 days ago, he let me in on a little secret:

"You know, after the first time you came to me 2 years ago, I decided you act too straight. So for 2 years I've been subtly making your hair more and more gay."

Thanks Mr. Haircutter!

No comments: