Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bunny Foo Foo

On Friday, I spent about 2 hours in on/off hysterical weed-brownie laughter, because I kept replaying an particular image in my mind.

I don't know how it got to this, but a friend was laughing at the idea of the "Bunny Foo Foo" dance, which apparently is when a guy tucks his dick and balls behind his legs, creating a mangina (click here for a good photo example), and follows-up that maneuver with some sort of version of the gay bunny-hop.

Since I thought the idea of Bunny Foo Foo was amazing enough, he then got up, threw his pants down to show us his ready-made mangina and then did the dance. It had lots of bunny-hop hand positions, with hip turning. He also thought it would be great to try to impress me with his gay vocabulary knowledge:

This is what twinks do, right?

Half horrified, though busy suffocating from laughter, I decided not to fight his statement.

Had he been waiting for hours, with his mangina well-arranged, for the right time to show his glory? I think so.

Bunny Foo Foo - just amazing.

No comments: