Friday, November 21, 2008

TextSleep-BonersFantasy

I've just came home from an early night of drinking again, so it's time for 3 random, shameless and short posts.
Unfortunately, I'm not drunk. Only buzzed. Or more like happy-tipsy, which is not bad.

MMmmmmm happppyyy tipppppssssyy.

hheeeeeeeehhheeeeeee

------

Random #1

While at work/bobbing my head to good music, I received a text message from Fiona:

Just had 2 gin & tonics before class. Are you proud?

Haha, yes I am! I'm glad my delinquent behavior has seeped itself into my friends. As a wanna-be chartered accountant, Fiona getting drunk (yes, she's a light-weight) before a very important class is wonderful!

Down with society! (I don't know why...)
Down with sobriety! (Oh, I know why.)

------

Random #2

I miss sleep-boners.

You all know what I'm talking about! There's no shame in it! It happens when you're tired, bored, whenever you're somewhat trying to stay awake. I used to get them all the time in university because I would get bored in class. My mind would wander, then my eyelids get heavy and I would have to struggle to listen to the prof.... Then bam! Sleep-Boner Time. A big, hard erection, that wouldn't go away. All I could do was sit back and enjoy.

They were always fun, because I would start fantasizing about hot guys and what I would do to them (or what they would do to me). Being half-awake and half-assleep was the perfect mindset for fantasizing. I would also sometimes move my leg a little from side to side, so that the head of my dick was rubbing against up and down my leg, with a nice slow pressure. Just up and down...no one in the room could tell...ah, it felt so good...

Before I became more important and active in my work meetings, I used to get very bored because I would be sitting "in the background" (remember, we have voice meetings only so that can't see me), with nothing to say. Since I had to stay awake and listen, I would get the sleep-boners all the time. Of course, since I was usually at home when this happened, there would be nothing wrong with my hand wandering down to my waist a bit...just to see if it could get things going...

Nooooo, I would never start touching myself while being payed to attend a meeting...

What sort of person do you all think I am!?

It's not like I could just mute my microphone...

And it's not like I'm faceless and they can't see what was on my 2nd monitor, which potentially could be extremely Not-Safe-For-Work....No, of course not...

I wouldn't do that!...I'm an oustanding young lad with no moral indecency...

Ha ha ha, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....


------

Random #3

The best nights of sleep are when you slowly drift to into that deep quiet, while imagining fooling around with a really hot guy and then wake up the very next day still thinking about the same person.
Oh man, that's good.


------

Cheers to everyone with sleep-boners and fantasies while falling asleep and waking up.

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

YAY for boners!

Iused to get those when I had to screen films for classes in college. This one guy I had a crush on would actually get into quite a bit when the lights went down. He probably thought no one noticed, but of coarse I did!

Thomas said...

YOU'RE A PERVERT/MY HERO