Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FML

Thank you, oh Gods of the Internets, for allowing me to gaze upon this wonderful website. It is one of your most gracious and benevolent creations:


FML - Fuck My Life
http://www.fmylife.com/

It's a super simple public blog, where people post the shitty (and hilarious!) things that have happened to them. People can vote on whether the situation is their own fault or just shitty luck.

The three that made me LoL the most were:

Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. Mid-thrust she says "I love you, Jeremy." Then in rapid succession, she fires off 2 other names. None of the names were mine. FML


Today, my boss fired me via text message. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired. FML


Today, I woke up next to my girlfriend. When she asked me to pick up her thong from behind my bed I realized there were two. I didn't pick up hers. FML


This will aid my procrastinating for a long time. Amen to the Lords of the Internets.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

If you haven't yet, check out "Fuck You Penguin".

FML looks promising though!