Sunday, February 15, 2009

I should just go straight to bed

What would the name be for the equivalent of a Drunk Dialer, who instead of calling friends, when plastered off his ass, he surfs the internet drunk and writes stupid messages to people he knows?

Yup, that's me.

I feel like I need a nanny to make sure I go straight to bed, when coming back from a night of drinking. Otherwise, I'm at the computer writing useless shit to people. Case in point: the below post.

British Nanny Voice: "No - no - no! [Thomas's full name], you get yourself right to bed. I don't want to hear a as much as a peep or drunken burp from you. It is far too late past your bedtime for you to dittle-dattle on your computer.
Don't you give me that look, mister! Otherwise I will call your mother!"

Although I am super impressed by my drunk proof-reading skills and use of words. I even called it "Drunken Restraint" - intentional irony?

No comments: