Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nope, you're not subtle

I get it. No really, I do.

You both just met each other last night and felt that instant connection. You liked his short, dirty blond hair and he liked your subtle, cute smile. Maybe it was the alcohol, but you each found the other's dancing incredibly seducing. With a little flirting, it became clear pretty quickly that you both think similarly and you've both have a sharp sense of wit.

"What the heck", you both probably thought. Who cares if everyone's watching us in the bar? It's a gay-friendly place. They can handle 2 guys making out in the center of the room - and make out you guys did. I was impressive, really, by how long your tongues can keep going at each other's tonsils without needing a break.


I suppose I understand that you both couldn't wait to go back to one of each other's apartment to get your freak on. Naturally, the bar's bathroom is a convenient alternative. There's some privacy...apart from everyone going in an out. I'll also add that the toilet stall's walls are way too short. And by short, I mean I'm tall so it's impossible for me not to see you both going at it when I walk in to unload my bladder. Man, you guys will sure have a great, debaucherous story to tell your friends tomorrow.

But, did you guys really have to stay in the only toilet stall at the bar for 2 hours? Part of me found it hilarious, but the other part of me really wanted to take a shit. Let's not forget that you guys were pretty much forgetting that plenty of people needed to use that stall too. I mean, I'm sure when one of you was whispering (well, actually yelling) sweet nothings (OK, more along the lines of "Oh ya, you're so good") as the other's head mysterious disappeared (of course you were still in the stall, based on your muffled voice....were you trying to talk while eating an ice cream bar perhaps?) you didn't think anyone could notice. But I, and the entire rest of the bar, did notice.

Really, we're not perverts, but we just thought you aught to know.

Think this is Craigslist worthy?

No comments: