Saturday, February 14, 2009

You're Gay

Maybe I should be bothered (or enraged!) by this, but they are my close friends so we can say anything to each other. Maybe I should be more enlightened and not so stereotypical? Whatever. I don't feel like anything, regardless how taboo or inappropriate, should be unsaid. We also drank lots of Pabs (hispterdom, here I come!)...also I am probably drunk while typing this....HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI:

Me: I've kissed women. It wasn't that great. The last time was when [a girl's name] was drunk and wanted to makeout. I assume she wanted me to do everything cuz I'm the guy...

I'm interrupted -
Tim: See! Thomas is bisexual! He enjoys doing stuff with men and women!

Me: Um, I don't think it work like that...

I'm interrupted again -
Xav: See, I've never really felt the need to have a big ol' cock in my mouth, stabbing me in the back of the throat. Call me crazy, but...

Me: I probably wouldn't say this to other people, but honestly I really like feel of having a cock in my mouth...

I'm interrupted again x 2 -
Tim: Ok, clearly this is proof that Xav and I are straight and you are gay!

Me: What the fuck! Come on, physical skin-on-skin does not mean someone is gay or not. I'm sure that if you got a blowjob, with your eyes closed, you would still get a hard on whether it's a guy or girl. Sex doesn't matter, just whether your body reacts or..

I'm interrupted x 3 -
Tim: - You're gay! You're gay!

Xav: - You're gay You're gay!

Me: Oh god, you're both morons...

Tim & Xav together: You're gay! You're gay!

----------

Some time passes, and we're walking to meet up with some friends at the a bar. Maybe I am tipsy - maybe not.

Xav: I'm not going to sleep with some girl if I don't feel like I could have a real relationship with her...

I interrupt -
Me: - You're gay! You're gay!

Xav: what? that doesn't make sense...

I interrupt x 2 -
Me: You're gay! You're gay!

Tim: No, I understand. Since meeting [my girlfriend], I feel so different about sex and how I I approach the situation with her...

I interrupt x 3 -
Me: You're gay! You're gay!

Xav: You make no sense!

Me: HAHA! How do you like it now, Bitches!



Final Note: HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

Reading this post made me smile without trying!

PS - You're turbo GAY!

Thomas said...

YOU'RE GAY! YOU'RE GAY!

Those 2 moments remind me of the scene in "40-year old virgin" where those 2 guys keep telling one another why they think each other is gay.

"Know how I know you're gay? Because you've watched Maid in Manhattan"

"Oh ya, well know how I know you're gay? Because you had a crush Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman".